Our classroom training is designed to give you the knowledge and tools necessary to help you keep on top of the latest developments in capture technology and business automation. So, not only will you come away knowing how to use AutoStore software components, but you’ll know the many ways in which you can use them, too.
Located at the NSi corporate headquarters in Rockville Maryland, USA and at the EMEA headquarters Wetzlar, Germany. Classroom training gives you facilitated instruction on Notable Solutions AutoStore platform. Designed for vendors and re-sellers with technical backgrounds, the classroom format is 40% lecture and 60% lab with written exercises and review questions. Depending on the product, training can last from two to five days. Modules are designed for beginning and intermediate levels.
Prerequisites for all Training
- Working knowledge of Windows system administration.
- Working knowledge of hardware device configuration, TCP/IP and Network Operating Systems.
- Basic understanding of document imaging and management solutions.
Tuition and travel information:
NSi Classes List
AutoStore Certified Administrator
This is an Instructor-led hands-on workshop designed for Network Administrators and IT professionals that will be installing, configuring, and maintaining AutoStore.
What to Expect
This instructor-led class will provide the student with hands-on access to installing and configuring AutoStore. At the end of this class, you will be able to:
- Install AutoStore in a Microsoft Windows 2008 Server environment
- Navigate the AutoStore Process Designer
- Install and configure the AutoCapture component for electronic file capture
- Configure workflows utilizing barcode reading
- Configure workflows utilizing Zonal OCR
- Configure workflows sending to Email, Network Folders, and SharePoint
- Configure notification options
- Please reference the Course Logistics for details and local information
- All attendees should bring their own laptop along
- The training ends with an obligatory test for all attendees on the last day
NSi Classes List
Output Manager Certified Administrator
OMCA Training is a 2-day NSi Instructor-led hands-on class designed for Network System Analysts/Engineers/Installers/IT Admins that will be consulting, installing, configuring, and maintaining Output Manager in the Office and Enterprise markets segments.
What to Expect
This two day instructor-led class will provide the student with hands-on access to individual Windows 2008 servers for installing and configuring Output Manager. The student will be guided through scenarios focused on the Office and Enterprise markets with business challenges surrounding cost management, controlling printing via automated rules, reporting on real cost of printing, securely holding and releasing print jobs at any manufacturer’s printer, single sign on, and MFD access control.
At the end of this class, the student will be able to:
- Articulate the installation prerequisites and considerations
- Install OM in a Microsoft Windows 2008 R2 x64 Server environment
- Configure cost tracking, quotas, and rules-based printing for a single OM instance
- Configure the OM server for the Secure Pull Print solution in a single or multiple print server environment
- Configure Notifications for End users and Administrators
- Identify the tools to troubleshoot problems with OM